I wonder: Two in One Sentiment

Reposted: Nov. 6, 2018

I've seen many bloggers become successful in their craft. And because of that, I've always wondered: "How do I get that sort of credential?"

I doubt that my readership can even compare to those up there, but hey, you can't help but be rather envious of still not achieving a goal you set since 2012. I've only had one sponsor so far though, and  I was really thankful for that. Believe me.

If I could, I would knock on the doors of potential sponsors every day, but I'm not able to since work demands me of my weekdays.

So, what brought this on?

To be very, completely, utterly honest, I am at that point where I can't see my own future. I am confused. People say I am good at this, at that, and I can see that I am. But really, what I'm missing right now is the feeling of fulfillment.

I'm here, doing what I've been wanting to do ever since high school. I'm here, but I'm also not here. I wake up for the job I've always wanted. I stay in the office of a company that allows me to do what I want to do in life. I go home tired just like anyone else who's in the working class of society.


"I'm here, but I am also not here."

It's crazy. Is this what happens to everyone? It hasn't even been a month since I turned 22 years old.

Please bare with me. I promise that my blog won't turn into a dump of existential posts. You and I have Thought Catalog for that.

Photo sources:
First photo: http://pftoday.com/
Second photo: 
http://lillele.deviantart.com/art/Missing-something-184545369

Comments

Popular Posts