11:11

Have you ever felt too tired to fall asleep? As in, you come home after experiencing a tiring day and just don't have the energy to do anything, even sleep?

I've been going through exactly that lately. I arrive home, maybe tired, maybe drained, or maybe just feeling anti-social. I open the door to me and my sister's dorm, hang my bag, take my shoes off, strip (because like hell am I not gonna do that at the comfort of my own room), lie down on bed, and cuddle with my Alpaca plushies. I don't use my phone until, maybe, a few minutes of just laying down in comfort.This practice is actually worrying me. I seem to be knowing less and less of myself these days that I don't know how I'm going to deal with it all. I've been doing a lot blank stares lately. And because of my sister's alarm clock, my body clock's been programmed to wake me up at 5:30am almost everyday, which I hate.

Despite all of those, I noticed something very distinct in this unintentionally intentional practice of mine. On most of these days, I've been awake until, or sleeping at, exactly at 11:11pm. 

Most of us have superstitions about 11:11. And having realized that I've been going through this, I decided to dig a little deeper on the subject. Willowsoul.com gave me great insights.

According to their post about, it can mean that angelic beings are close by. Not only that, it's associated with the idea that 11:11 appears to those who have done great things. So should a person encounter 11:11, it could mean that that said person is also destined for great things.

The article also says that, if you truly want to do something, then the number appearing is a sign that it could/might/will(?) happen. 

It's a time where the angels are telling you about organizing your thoughts towards your goal. This is where one aspect of the 11:11 wish comes in. We all want to achieve something, and with the angels by your side, at that time, you can ask them for help. This draws the events to you, reassuring you that what you want to happen, can happen.

Willowsoul.com also mentions that it could be a soul trying to communicate to you. That scares me a little, but I hope it's a good spirit. The website also mentions that you could be on the path to "re-member." You're fixing yourself in nothing but good things. Then, going back to the 11:11 wish, just, make a wish. 

I believe in a lot of things. I think that aliens exist, I believe in God, I believe that one day we're all going to stop fighting, that I don't need to keep going to church to show how devoted I am to God, that cartoons and children's books and hobbies are powerful. 

All these keep me going with whatever I'm going through. And what I've been going through lately has been tough to handle, but I'm managing as best as I can.

What's one more thing to keep me going? I mean, we all need some wishful (pun-intended) things to help us out in life. And if things don't happen the way we want to, then we should just keep going.

Thank you for reading this. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this so maybe you could leave a comment so we can start a conversation, or, you know, just say hi.

Disclaimer: This is, in no way, advertising Willowsoul.com . I just think their bog is cool, okay?

Comments

Popular Posts