Child-like

So back on then, during the 20th of this month, I accompanied my mom to a birthday party. It was her best friend's son's 7th birthday at the time. I came along for the reason that I had to watch my four-year-old baby brother.



There was a hot dog stand that my brother pretty much hounded. I took it to myself to raid the chocolate fountain station and cotton candy stand that was present at the time. Not to mention that I got up close and personal with Captain America.


Other than being this child-like self of mine, pretty soon I'll be opening a new chapter in my life. As weird as that may sound coming from me. Me and my sister will be heading out soon, it's gonna get crazy for the both of us.

Comments

  1. we are all child at heart ;) ;) I envy you, you get the chance to take pics beside CA. hihi

    love,
    Cassie Thriftier


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain was gonna be there for only that night so I couldn't waste the opportunity. Hahaha. ;))))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts